Carnival Cruise Line has lowered cruise deposits to just $49 per person for the next four days on cruises to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Bermuda, and other popular cruise destinations.
Carnival Cruise Line is the world’s most popular cruise line with 26 cruise ships in service. The cruise line has another three on the way including the first ever cruise ship with a roller coaster. And now, there’s never been a better time to book a cruise on Carnival.
Carnival’s ‘Funale Early Saver Sale‘ includes the following:
- Cruise deposits starting at just $49 per person
- BONUS: $50 to spend on your cruise
- Carnival EasyPay available on most sailings starting August 2019
- Free Price Protection
- Offer available on all sailings through April 2021
- Deal ends on February 23, 2019$49 per person deposit is applicable to 2 – 8 day sailings (excluding Alaska, Mardi Gras, Vista, Horizon, & Panorama sailings). $149 per person deposit is applicable to Mardi Gras, Vista, Horizon, & Panorama sailings. $199 per person deposit is applicable to 9+ day sailings, Europe & Alaska.Onboard Credit offer is non-transferable/non-refundable. It is provided as a credit to your Sail & Sign account of up to $25 per person up to $50 per stateroom.Offer is applicable on new bookings made between February 20, 2019 and February 23, 2019. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2021.Need help planning a cruise? To discuss your cruise or to get a quote call Salty Vibes Travel toll free at 877-680-6945.